Wendy Twine and Lighthouse Contracting & Consulting, Inc. desire to electronically record the speaker’s presentation/interview video recording. Guest/Speaker understands that for educational, promotional, and commercial applications, Wendy Twine and said company will make the Speaker’s Presentation/Interview video recording available for attendees of this Virtual Event.
1. Guest/Speaker hereby grants to Wendy Twine and said company the right to use his or her name, voice, appearance, likeness, image, words, participation, and title or professional designation, in whole or in part, in these Recordings and/or Compilations and in any correspondence, publicity, advertising, promotional or other derivative materials based on them. Wendy Twine and said company have no obligation to make use of the rights granted herein.
2. Guest/Speaker hereby grants Wendy Twine and said company the unconditional and irrevocable right to reproduce the Recording in any format, and to distribute, sell, prepare derivative works, advertise and publicize the Recordings without compensation to Guest/Speaker (except entitled Affiliate Commission detailed in #5 below). Wendy Twine and said company may edit the Recordings at its discretion. Wendy Twine and said company shall own the worldwide rights, title, and interest, including copyright in, and to, the Guest/Speaker’s Recording. However, Guest/Speaker shall also retain the right to use his or her own Recording for Any Purpose.
3. Guest/Speaker, upon written request to Wendy Twine and said company, shall be provided with a copy of his or her Recording in electronic format.
4. Guest/Speaker agrees to send a minimum of 1 Solo Emails to their whole database during the agreed-upon promotion period. The Guest/Speaker also agrees to send 1 Newsletter Blurb and promote it on all available Social Media outlets during the promotion period.
5. Guest/Speaker is permitted to make a FREE offer during his or her Presentation/Interview.
6. Guest/Speaker represents that he or she has the full right, power, and authority to grant this Release and to perform all of the provisions thereof. Guest/Speaker acknowledges that in the event of a breach or alleged breach with respect to the terms and provisions hereof, Wendy Twine and said company shall be entitled to such injunctive or equitable relief as Wendy Twine may deem appropriate, in addition to such other rights or remedies Wendy Twine and said company may have at law.
7. Guest/Speaker agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Wendy Twine and said company from and against all claims, losses, expenses, and liabilities of every kind including reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of the inaccuracy or breach of any provision of this Agreement. Guest/Speaker expressly releases Wendy Twine and said company from any and all claims arising out of the use of the material.
8. This Release shall be governed in accordance with the state of North Carolina law, constitutes the entire agreement of the parties, and may be amended only in writing.
Please indicate your understanding and agreement with the terms of this Release by signing in the space provided below.
I have read and understand this release and have signed it on:
Wendy Twine ~ Lighthouse Contracting & Consulting, Inc.
PLEASE COMPLETE and SIGN THIS RELEASE FORM. If you have problems completing the form, Please contact Wendy Twine/LCCI., OR SCAN AND EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org (Virtual Event Manager)